If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (606) 877-2160

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Unexpected Place that Cause Fire Damages

5/22/2020 (Permalink)

We all know about the kitchen fires, the cigarette fires, and the electrical fires that cause severe damage in homes. There is another kind of fire that causes over 34% of home fires each year: Dryer Vents. Failure to clean these drying vents are causing more and more fire damage in homes each year. 

Dryer vents cause a number of damages in homes. Sometimes we turn the dryer on and go to bed, or leave the home, or sometimes leave for vacation --and our dryers cause fire damages to our homes. When those dryer vents are not properly cleaned out, the particles can sometimes build up and spark a flame.

During holiday weekends, unexpected damages can occur. If you return home and need SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties, call us at 606-877-2160.

Other News

View Recent Posts