Fire Damage in London Basement
One homeowner awoke to smoke filling his bedroom. He rushed to get his family out, and later it was discovered the fire had begun in the basement. A candle had been left on with a blanket nearby. The flame had caught the material and created a fire.
The fire was stopped but he local fire department before too much secondary damage. The fire had created enough smoke damage that it had traveled to the main floor bedrooms. The smoke had put a layer of smoke and soot on on walls, windows, floors, and soft contents.
How do we clean fire and smoke damage?
SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties was called and able to help with the intense smoke damage. We have ozone machines, fire sponge methods, and other ways to clean up smoke damage in your home.
And, on even more serious soot damage, we can use ice blasting. Ice blasting breaks down soot with high levels of solid carbon dioxide. It cuts soot at the source to get it off of material that is hard to clean off with traditional methods.
Call our offices to see how we can help your home fire damages.