If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (606) 877-2160

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Pulaski and Laurel County Residents: Is the “Mold Monster” trying to take over your home or business?

6/16/2017 (Permalink)

Don't let the "Mold Monster" come after your home!

Everyone dreads when they look in their basement, under the kitchen sink, or around wet boxes in the garage and see that yellow, green, black, or orange substance. The sinking feeling hits – “I’ve got a mold problem.” While not all mold is bad, some mold can cause health concerns for many people. Any kind of water flooding in your home or business can cause mold to grow --anything from water leaks to varying humidity. The best way to get ahead of the “Mold Monster” is to take precautions. Here are some different signs that your home or business is being over-run by the “Mold Monster” himself:

  • You can visibly see the mold
  • Musty odor –indicates mold is present
  • Any type of moisture problems that may have caused mold growth
  • Excessive humidity

If you think you have a mold problem, and the “Mold Monster” has taken up residence in your home or business, please call SERVPRO® of Pulaski and Laurel Counties at (606) 877-2160. We are always Here to Help!

Other News

View Recent Posts