Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Residents of London, Somerset, Corbin, and surrounding areas: our team is here to help. After a water damage emergency, mold damage can occur anywhere from 24 hours to 72 hours after damage has occurred in your home. The cleanup process after water mitigation may also involve addressing any mold growth or other potential health hazards. It is important to address water damage promptly to prevent further damage and potential risks. Sometimes water can hide behind walls and insulation. Professional water damage cleanup services can help efficiently restore the impacted area and check those hard-to-find places. Call our offices today for more information.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (606) 877-2160
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Pulaski & Laurel Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Pulaski & Laurel Counties has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt